Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's been a LOOOOOOOONG time!

Well hello again. Its the middle of the night (at least in my book, 4AM counts as the middle of the night) and I thought it would be a good time for an update here..... also I can't sleep.... for some reason my brain is way too active for its own good right now. Not really sure anyone will see this anytime soon seeing as its my first post in roughly 6 months. Oh well. Lots of things going on these days. I'm coming up on 37 weeks pregnant and go back an forth several times a day between excitement and shear panic that in just a few short weeks (or really any day) I will become a mother and be responsible for this precious tiny life. The Lord has really been watching over us the last few weeks during hardships with vehicles breaking and what not and I am so thankful He has provided us with a very very good deal and a good running and trustworthy vehicle for our growing family. The Christmas season is upon us (much to hub's chagrin) and I'm trying to soak up as much as I possibly can! Hubs even promised me we'd get a real Christmas tree this year!!!!! With the baby's arrival quickly approaching and all of the fun and excitement of the current Holiday Season, my to do list seems to keep getting longer and longer and time to get it all done seems to be getting exponentially shorter! As I sit here sipping my hot tea I am just reflecting on how blessed we really are and how often these blessings are easy to forget or go almost unnoticed during the rush of everyday life especially during the holidays. I am so thankful for my amazing husband, my wonderfully supportive family and the incredible support system of friends that I have in my life. *Feeling Blessed*

No comments:

Post a Comment