Monday, May 5, 2014

Italian Flank Steak with Lemon-Balsamic Broccoli

The retreat this last weekend was wonderful! I really enjoyed spending time with the ladies in my church : -) It was such a wonderful experience, but I am so glad to be back home. Last night for dinner we had subway. . . . I didn't think y'all would want to see a pic of that

Tonight's dinner  was pretty good. I realized tonight I prefer marinated meat as approved to meat with a dry rub. Tonight's flank steak was seasoned with a dry rub type seasoning then broiled. I wasn't too impressed but Hubs seems to have enjoyed it. . . . The broccoli was really good! : -) Probably gonna have a cookie or two to keep me full ; -)

2 comments:

  1. this might sound silly, but I've never tried marinating steak. Chicken, yes, but not steak. What do you marinate yours with? Also, where are you getting your recipes from? Your dinners always look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marinating steak! When I am feeling particularly lazy, I just buy the packets of marinade where you mix the packet contents with a little oil and a vinegar. Its way easy lol We signed up on emeals.com and they supply the recipes, shopping lists and the fun new meals : -)

    ReplyDelete