Monday, April 28, 2014

Orange-Rosemary Grilled Salmon with Roasted Lemon-Dill Asparagus

I know it has been a few days, but I had a fun night of Bunco with some friends and I didn't cook dinner, then I had a fun event on base and I didn't cook dinner once again.... then last night hubs and I went on a double date to the local Mexican joint with some friends, so naturally I didn't cook : -)

Tonight I cooked! Sort of..... Chris grilled our salmon and it turned out really well : -) The original recipe is Orange-Thyme grilled salmon. . . . . . . But hubs and I don't like thyme and I have fresh rosemary in the front yard that was an excellent substitution : -) We had a yummy yummy dinner then hubs took me to frozen yogurt for dessert : -) I am quite the spoiled girl


No comments:

Post a Comment